Get Permedia™ Software
Permedia™ software is available via several options. Whatever your needs, we can help you start leveraging the power of Permedia for your project. To get started, contact us.
[Already a Permedia client? Download the latest version here.]
Get Permedia 5000.0.3.0
Join the Consortium
Members of the Permedia Research and Development Consortium benefit from a seat on the steering committee, access to development snapshots, exclusive access to research and development software features, two perpetual Permedia Suite licenses and discounts and investment protection.
Learn more about the consortium
While the benefits of being in the Permedia Research and Development Consortium make it the most attractive option, Permedia software is also available off the shelf in the following packages:
- Permedia Petroleum Systems 1D - model sediment maturities, heat flow, compaction, source rock potential and any number of derived properties based on your own workflows. Most 1D packages start with a spreadsheet entry of well information; Permedia Petroleum Systems 1D uniquely starts with actual well data, allowing you to perform studies in the context of both the well's spatial positioning and wireline data collected on the well.
- Permedia Petroleum Systems - an end-to-end petroleum systems modeling toolkit. Build Earth models in Prospector, forward model pressures and temperatures in BasinPT, add source generation in Basin Mesh Overrides, migrate petroleum using Dynamic Migration, and post-process the results.
- Permedia Pore Pressure - model the influences of pressures on trap integrity and sealing capacity, reservoir quality and maturation, and migration efficiency in the petroleum system. Perform pressure seeding analysis using Pressure and Tracers, and integrate pressure data using Pore Pressure Integration.
- Permedia Suite - the complete Permedia package, includes all features of the other packages, with the addition of reservoir simulators including Fluid Mixing and Black Oil.
Case Study Consultancy
You can benefit from Permedia software without purchasing off the shelf or joining the Consortium via a case study consultancy.
Get Permedia Viewers
With Permedia software
Every copy of Permedia software includes a Viewers license.
Permedia Viewers software is available as a stand alone product. Contact us for volume licensing details.
Other companies, including Beicip, GMI, and Geocosm, are leveraging Permedia Viewers software' advanced visualization environment to enhance their products. If you need a visualization environment for your product, using Permedia Viewers software can save significant time and development resources, and allow you to focus on your core technologies.
Permedia's licensing can be adapted to your unique needs. Members of the consortium receive the most flexible terms:
- Permedia Suite software is licensed globally, with no regional restrictions.
- Any user can start unlimited instances of Permedia under a single license checkout. (If you need to start the software on 10 machines to get your work done, you can.)
- Licenses are "floating" - Permedia software may be installed on any number of machines, you are only limited to the number of your licenses, not a particular location.
- Users have unlimited use of Permedia Viewers. As a Consortium member, anyone in your company can view the simulation results created by the modeling group.
- Users can run distributed risk jobs using DRM on as many nodes as needed. DRM is licensed per user, not per node.
- Mobile check out, for using the software on the road.
Join the Permedia Research and Development Consortium and participate in the evolution of Permedia. Membership provides a unique opportunity to shape the product you need.